To prevent and cure hearing loss and tinnitus through groundbreaking research and to promote hearing health.
A world where everyone has the opportunity to enjoy life without hearing loss and tinnitus.
The core values of HHF are forged by our commitment to the highest ethical standards; this drives our priorities and decisions. Our values guide our behavior, judgments, and how we accomplish our mission.
- Integrity: We assure and maintain transparency in our relationships with all stakeholders.
- Accountability: We uphold our commitments and deliver results.
- Commitment to Excellence: We strive to remain a reputable leader, supporting new and innovative approaches to research. We work daily to increase our knowledge to achieve our mission.
- Constituent Focus: We seek to understand, learn from and meet the needs of individuals with hearing loss and tinnitus, their families, and caregivers.
- Inclusiveness: We operate in the spirit of inclusiveness by providing opportunities for our stakeholders to be represented and heard.