Partially Fund a Emerging Research Grant
Gifts for Hearing Health Foundation’s Under-Researched Areas of Focus: $5,000 – $25,000
Hearing Health Foundation, the largest private funder of hearing research, continually funds new and innovative lines of hearing and balance science through our Emerging Research Grants program. In 2012, we identified four under-researched areas of focus which are areas of hearing and balance science that have been under-researched and under-represented through traditional funding mechanisms. These areas include: Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD), Usher’s Syndrome, Meniere’s Disease, and Hyperacusis.
Your gift will be restricted to the area of your choosing and will allow us to provide a grant to a top-quality scientist conducting a project in that area. You’ll be kept apprised of the researcher’s progress throughout the year through mid-year and terminal progress reports.
Additionally, your gift will be acknowledged and recognized in several ways, including but not limited to:
- Special photo opportunity with you and the researcher.
- Special recognition in Hearing Health Magazine, our national consumer magazine with 215,000 readers per issue.
- Feature article in Hearing Health Foundation’s e-newsletter.
- Recognition on our website, www.hearinghealthfoundation.org
- Inclusion in Hearing Health Foundation’s Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Video excerpt to be featured on Hearing Health Foundation’s website and YouTube channel where you can highlight why you chose to fund this project and what it personally means to you.
Ready to contribute to our Wish List?