Sponsor the Twice Annual Meetings of the Hearing Restoration Project Researchers
Sponsor the Annual Meeting of the Hearing Restoration Project: $30,000
Each year the members of the HRP consortium meet, in person, to discuss progress on their research projects, how to continue these projects to further pursue the goals of HRP’s Strategic Research Plan, and any needed updates to research strategy. Since consortium members are located at different institutions across the country, it’s beneficial to bring them together for this meeting and we aim to choose a location that is convenient and accessible to a majority of the members.
The three-day meeting includes full-day research discussions as well as meals and events for the consortium members to have the chance to get to know one another better.
Your sponsorship of the Annual Meeting would be acknowledged in the following ways:
- Naming opportunities on all meeting materials, including but not limited to agendas, presentations, reports, and event signage.
- Special photo opportunity with you and the consortium members.
- Special recognition in Hearing Health Magazine, our national consumer magazine with 215,000 readers per issue.
- Feature article in Hearing Health Foundation’s e-newsletter.
- Recognition on our website, www.hearinghealthfoundation.org
- Inclusion in Hearing Health Foundation’s Facebook and Twitter channels.
- Video excerpt to be featured on Hearing Health Foundation’s website and YouTube channel where you can highlight why you chose to fund this meeting and what HRP personally means to you.
Ready to contribute to our Wish List?